- Pictures on the website are used as a sample image. Your actual product may vary slightly in color and logo placement.
- If you have questions about a particular item, please message us before making a purchase.
- For any items that are PICKUP at STARRCAST, if you do not pickup your item on site you will be responsible for the additional shipping costs.
- For most orders once you place an order we cannot make adjustments to it. Please double check your SIZE, COLOR and SHIPPING ADDRESS before you check out.
- As most items are made by print on demand companies we cannot guarantee any shipping dates/shipping speeds.
- Once your order ships you will receive an email with your tracking information.
- Any customs/VAT fees are the responsibility of the customer. These fees would be in addition to any shipping charges.
PICKUP AT STARRCAST
- For any PICKUP AT STARRCAST VI items you must have an admission ticket/bracelet to the event to be able to pickup your items; no exceptions.
- If you do not pickup up your item from Starrcast VI, you will be invoiced for the shipping fees you owe before your order can ship out.
- For information on how to ship, deadlines and being charged for your mail in please visit the MAIL IN product page for the mail in you are interested in.
- Mail ins orders must be placed and paid for before mailing items out. Items received without payment being made will be marked RETURN TO SENDER and not accepted.
- If the flat shipping rate you pay is not enough to cover your return shipping, we will invoice you for the balance before your order can ship out.
- Please include a copy of your order (that includes your name and order number) or a note inside your package with your name and order number when sending your item(s) to us.
- Inscription requests are not guaranteed. A talent may choose not to honor a request.
- Occasionally we will offer a choice on a talent signature (real name or wrestler name for example). We do this when it has been cleared by the talent or talent's agent. Ultimately however the talent can choose to sign this way or choose to sign a different way. We will not offer refunds or discounts if a talent chooses to sign their name a different way as ultimately talent signatures are up to the talent.
- If you are having a 3rd party ship the item to us for a mail in you must still complete & pay for the mail in. You must also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, the name on the package arriving as well as the tracking number. Items received without an indication for who they are for/what order number they belong to will NOT BE SIGNED
- We do not offer refunds or exchanges on mail ins for any reason.
- You are encouraged to send in your items as early as possible. We are not responsible for late shipments or shipping delays.
- Mail ins received LATE (after the deadline) will still be responsible for any return shipping charges.
- As mail in items are handled before, during and after their signing we cannot guarantee the condition they are returned in. As such you agree to send in mail ins at your OWN RISK and therefore Starrcast is not responsible for any & all damage that can occur to your item before, during and after the signing you send your item in for. We will not offer any refunds for this issue
- We do not accept any weapons or glass items for mail ins. This includes bats, kendo sticks and chairs but is not limited to just those items listed. Any questions on if an item is allowed please email email@example.com.
All items are NOT-REFUNDABLE and are FINAL SALE. If you have an issue or your item is damaged/defective please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This must be done within 30 days of the date of delivery, we cannot accommodate any requests/emails after that time.